To return to a previously started application, .
Required: Earned bachelor’s degree (domestic only) and PA program prerequisite courses by the start of the program (except human anatomy, human physiology, biochemistry, medical terminology).
Preferred: 3.00 and above cumulative and/or science GPA, MCAT 498 and above OR GRE 70th percentile and above, and evidence of clinical and/or volunteer experience.
Dates and Deadlines
- Start Terms: Fall
- Application Deadline: Rolling
Printer Friendly Application Checklist
An online application form is required that contains questions about your personal and educational background. Additional requirements (below) can be submitted along with your online application or separately:
- Personal Statement
- In 1,000 words or less, please describe your decision to pursue a career as a PA.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Contact information for one recommender is required during the online application process. This person should be able to evaluate your qualification and potential for success in our program. You can choose to use a professional or academic reference. Only one recommendation is required but additional recommendations may be submitted if desired.
- Recommenders will be contacted via email to submit their recommendation online. If they prefer otherwise they can email or mail a copy to the Admissions Office along with this .
- Unofficial transcripts may be submitted for evaluation purposes. If admitted and you choose to matriculate, official transcripts must be submitted from all college or universities attended. Translated copies must be submitted for International students.
- Standardized Test Scores
- We require every applicant to submit scores from ONE of the following standardized tests. Unofficial copies and self-reported scores may be submitted for evaluation purposes. If admitted and you choose to matriculate, official copies must be submitted.
- GRE: School code 4166.
- MCAT: Scanned or mailed printout is required and must include verification code and AAMC ID.
- $75 non-refundable application fee
A phone, Skype, or on-campus interview is a requirement for admission. The Office of Admissions will schedule individual interviews once your application is completed.
天天色综合,天天干影视The Admissions Committee is made up of faculty and senior administrators who will thoroughly and conscientiously review each application. Applications will be considered in the context of the total applicant pool, as well as in relationship to our general admissions standards. We do not use arbitrary grade point or test score cutoffs.
All admissions decisions are final for the academic year in which they are rendered.
Admitted students are required to submit a $400 non-refundable enrollment fee to hold their spot in the program. Additionally, counselors maintain contact with admitted students to ensure all official documents are received.
天天色综合,天天干影视Admitted students also receive regular communication for the Admissions Office with important information about preparing for study, student life, housing, orientation, and other topics of interest.
Note for prospective international students: KGI has filed a petition update to Form I-17 “Petition For Approval of School for Attendance by Nonimmigrant Student” for this program with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Upon approval, KGI will be able to issue I-20s to students wishing to apply for an F-1 student visa.